Girlguiding Anglia News and EventsGAINING Training 4 Feb 2012
There are still spaces at this years GAINING TRAINING... Book your place now.
Aim of Gaining:
- To support Leaders wishing to take groups of girls and young women abroad.
- To increase the awareness of the wide variety of international opportunities available to members of Girlguiding UK.
- Explore the opportunities available.
- Find out how to plan a trip.
- Learn about forms rules and regulations.
- Consider the Leadership of the group.
- Consider aspects of finance, budgeting and fundraising
- Practice completing a risk assessment and develop a crisis management plan for the trip.
- Discuss Ideas for how to prepare the group for the trip.
When: 4 Feb 2012, 10.00am - 3.30pm (Coffee from 9.45am)
Where: Toft People's Hall, School Lane, Toft, Cambs CB23 2RE
Cost: £5.00Other: Please bring with you a notepad and pen.
Bring your own packed lunch and drinks will be provided.
Please note that this is NOT a leader selection day
Click here to download our application form.