Blog / September 4th, 2020
Level 3 Safe Space training (live online delivery)
Bookings are now open for some of our Level 3 Safe Space training courses spring term via live online delivery . We use a mixture of Online Eventbrite Events and Zoom to host our training sessions. Don’t worry if you haven’t used these systems before, we have resources to help you and it’s very easy to book.
We are expecting demand for our sessions to be high, so booking is essential. We’d encourage you to only book if you are certain you will be available to attend the session. These sessions are not available for Young Leaders or those under 18 years old or those that hold a role in British Guiding Overseas. The safety of our members and equipping our amazing volunteers is key, so if you think this training would be beneficial to you, do book.
Sessions are being offered on the following dates and times. All sessions last 3 hours with a 10 min comfort break.
- Saturday 6 March 2pm – 5pm
- Monday 15 March 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 20 March 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday 24 March 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Sunday 28 March 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 30 March 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Girlguiding also have opportunities for level 3 training. Do check the learning opportunities section of GO to see what is available to you.
Save the date:
- Thursday 1 April 2pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 7 April 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Sunday 18 April 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Thursday 22 April 9:30 – 12:30pm
- Saturday 24 April 2pm – 5pm
- Tuesday 27 April 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Tuesday 4 May 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 8 May 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Monday 10 May 2pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 19 May 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Wednesday 2 June 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 5 June 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Thursday 10 June 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Monday 14 June 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Sunday 27 June 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Saturday 3 July 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 6 July 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Friday 9 July 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Sunday 18 July 9:30am – 12:30pm
Bookings open towards the end of the month before the training.