Blog / September 4th, 2020
Level 3 Safe Space training (live online delivery)
Bookings are now open for some of our Level 3 Safe Space training courses autumn term via live online delivery . We use a mixture of Online Eventbrite Events and Zoom to host our training sessions. Don’t worry if you haven’t used these systems before, we have resources to help you and it’s very easy to book.
We are expecting demand for our sessions to be high, so booking is essential. We’d encourage you to only book if you are certain you will be available to attend the session. These sessions are not available for Young Leaders or those under 18 years old or those that hold a role in British Guiding Overseas. The safety of our members and equipping our amazing volunteers is key, so if you think this training would be beneficial to you, do book.
Sessions are being offered on the following dates and times. All sessions last 3 hours with a 10 min comfort break.
- Tuesday 24 May 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 28 May 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Monday 30 May 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Monday 6 June 2pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 8 June 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 11 June 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Sunday 19 June 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Thursday 23 June 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 25 June 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Monday 27 June 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Save the date
We’re planning the following sessions in the future and giving you the details so you can save the date in your diary. Bookings will open about a month before each session so do come back to this page regularly and book when they open later in the year.
- Tuesday 5 July 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 9 July 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Thursday 14 July 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 16 July 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday 20 July 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Sunday 24 July 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 26 July 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 30 July 9:30pm – 12:30pm
Advice for individuals renewing level 3
You can now renew any time within 120 days of your expiry date and you’ll be qualified for 3 years from your original date. This will give you more flexibility on when to attend your training and means there is no reason to wait. Please do not renew outside this 120 days certification window as this won’t count and you’ll still need to attend training in this window. If you’re not sure when your window is, you can look it up on the Girlguiding learning platform
Girlguiding also have opportunities for level 3 training. Do check the Girlguiding learning platform to see what is available to you.
If none of these dates suit you, please email Events@girlguiding-anglia.org.uk as we will be able to provide you with sessions offered by other countries or regions.