Blog / September 4th, 2020
Level 3 Safe Space training (live online delivery)
Bookings are now open for some of our Level 3 Safe Space training courses autumn term via live online delivery . We use a mixture of Online Eventbrite Events and Zoom to host our training sessions. Don’t worry if you haven’t used these systems before, we have resources to help you and it’s very easy to book.
We are expecting demand for our sessions to be high, so booking is essential. We’d encourage you to only book if you are certain you will be available to attend the session. These sessions are not available for Young Leaders or those under 18 years old or those that hold a role in British Guiding Overseas. The safety of our members and equipping our amazing volunteers is key, so if you think this training would be beneficial to you, do book.
Sessions are being offered on the following dates and times. All sessions last 3 hours with a 10 min comfort break.
- Thursday 21 October 18:30pm – 21:30pm
- Monday 25 October 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Wednesday 27 October 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 30 October 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Monday 1 November 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Thursday 4 November 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Tuesday 9 November 2pm – 5pm
- Saturday 13 November 2pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 17 November 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Sunday 21 November 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Thursday 25 November 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 27 November 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 30 November 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 4 December 2pm – 5pm
- Monday 6 December 2pm – 5pm
- Sunday 12 December 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Wednesday 15 December 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Girlguiding also have opportunities for level 3 training. Do check the learning opportunities section of GO to see what is available to you.
If none of these dates, nor the ones on GO offered by Girlguiding suit you, please email Events@girlguiding-anglia.org.uk as we will be able to provide you with sessions offered by other countries or regions.