Blog / September 4th, 2020
Level 3 Safe Space training (live online delivery)
Bookings are now open for some of our Level 3 Safe Space training courses this term via live online delivery . We’ll be using a mixture of Online Eventbrite Events and Zoom to host our training sessions. Don’t worry if you haven’t used these systems before, we have resources to help you and it’s very easy to book.
We are expecting demand for our sessions to be high, so booking is essential. We’d encourage you to only book if you are certain you will be available to attend the session. These sessions are not available for Young Leaders or those under 18 years old or those that hold a role in British Guiding Overseas. The safety of our members and equipping our amazing volunteers is key, so if you think this training would be beneficial to you, do book.
Sessions are being offered on the following dates and times. All sessions last 3 hours with a 10 min comfort break.
- Friday 4 December 1pm – 4pm
- Saturday 5 December 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Saturday 5 December 2pm – 5pm
- Sunday 6 December 9:30-12:30pm
- Sunday 6 December 2pm – 5pm
- Monday 7 December 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Tuesday 8 December 6:30pm – 9:30
- Wednesday 9 December 2pm – 5pm
- Thursday 10 December 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Saturday 12 December 9:30 – 12:30pm
- Saturday 12 December 1pm – 4pm
- Sunday 13 December 2pm – 5pm
- Monday 14 December 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Tuesday 15 December 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Wednesday 16 December 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Girlguiding also have opportunities for level 3 training. Do check the learning opportunities section of GO to see what is available to you.
If you need to complete Level 3 Safe Space training before the compliance deadline, please be aware that all Girlguiding trainers will be taking a well-earned break at the end of the year so we won’t be offering sessions between 18 December and 14 January. Finally, please don’t leave booking to the last minute.