Blog / September 4th, 2020
Level 3 Safe Space training (live online delivery)
Bookings are now open for some of our Level 3 Safe Space training courses spring term via live online delivery . We use a mixture of Online Eventbrite Events and Zoom to host our training sessions. Don’t worry if you haven’t used these systems before, we have resources to help you and it’s very easy to book.
We are expecting demand for our sessions to be high, so booking is essential. We’d encourage you to only book if you are certain you will be available to attend the session. These sessions are not available for Young Leaders or those under 18 years old or those that hold a role in British Guiding Overseas. The safety of our members and equipping our amazing volunteers is key, so if you think this training would be beneficial to you, do book.
Sessions are being offered on the following dates and times. All sessions last 3 hours with a 10 min comfort break.
- Monday 2 August 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 14 August 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 17 August 2pm – 5pm
- Wednesday 25 August 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Thursday 2 September 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Friday 10 September 2pm – 5pm
Girlguiding also have opportunities for level 3 training. Do check the learning opportunities section of GO to see what is available to you.
Save the date:
- Sunday 12 September 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Monday 20 September 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Wednesday 22 September 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Saturday 2 October 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Tuesday 5 October 6:30pm – 9:30pm
- Wednesday 13 October 2pm – 5pm
- Sunday 17 October 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Monday 25 October 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Bookings open towards the end of the month before the training.
If none of these dates, nor the ones on GO offered by Girlguiding suit you, please email Events@girlguiding-anglia.org.uk as we will be able to provide you with sessions offered by other countries or regions.