Blog / April 1st, 2023
Inspire design competition
From Ellen Tack, Anglia inspire coordinator:
“Thank you to all of you who filled in the Anglia Inspire survey at the end of 2022.
The results were really interesting and over the next year we will be working towards implementing some of the requests including member’s wear, a region badge and events specifically to bring together members of our 18-30 age group.
Today we are launching an exciting design competition to find our new region Inspire logo. I am very excited to find out what is designed and launch the new merchandise later in the year.”
Here are the terms and conditions for the competition:
- You can create anything which you feel captures Girlguiding Inspire, this can be colours or icons and can be drawn, painted, or digitally created. This is where you can let your creativity shine!
- Please note that you can use up to 8 different colours on your design
- The winning entry will be firstly made into a badge to be sold in the region shop for the Inspire community
- The badge design will eventually be placed onto clothing item(s) which will be sold via the region shop
- Please note, the winning design may need to be adapted slightly to ensure that it meets the Girlguiding branding standards
- Please don’t include the Girlguiding trefoil in your design as we will add this for you
- The competition winner will be announced on social media once the Inspire volunteer project leads choose their winner
- All competition entries must be submitted by 1 July
- You can submit entries via post or email
- Please ensure to include your name and membership number on your entries
You can find the download in the resources section of the website under documents.
We are excited to see your entries!