Blog / February 8th, 2022
Amazing Region Opportunities
Come and join us
We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for our members to get involved in region project teams. It would be amazing to hear voices from across our region and give members the opportunity to shape future events and challenges, or get involved in developing an idea or strategy.
You told us, we listened.
You might be aware that we’ve advertised for some of the roles below previously, well we didn’t get much response, so we asked for some feedback. You told us that our application packs were too in depth for a project team and that the reference process was quite off putting.
So here’s what we’ll be doing moving forward:
For non region committee roles:
- We’ll share all region opportunities in one place so you can see what takes your fancy.
- If you’re interested, email us at email@example.com and tell us which role interests you and why.
- We’ll email you back with key information on the project and the responsibilities of the role.
- We’ll also ask you permission to approach your local commissioner for a reference.
- If all parties are happy to move forward we’ll invite you to a kick off meeting for the project
For region committee roles:
- All opportunities will be shared in the same place.
- These roles hold more accountability and responsibility, but give a great opportunity for you to really make a difference in how the region is run.
- If you’re interested in taking on a committee role, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which role interests you and why.
- For these roles there will be an application pack, but we are, following feedback, reviewing the content and looking at ways to make the process easier.
- We will ask for permission to contact your local commissioner or a suitable alternative.
- Once we have received your completed pack and reference, Tracy Foster, Chief Commissioner, will contact you to discuss your application further.